What happens if I am living with a person who is the deed or lease holder, but I am not on the deed/lease?

Guest families residing with host families may establish residency through the completion of the Multiple Family Disclosure form. (Pupil Personnel Workers have and use this form.)

Please reach out to your designated school for assistance with this process.