Note: This help topic is out of date and currently archived.
Updated February 3, 2021
The correct supply of PPE has been provided to all schools based on the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The supply of PPE should not impact any rotation issues as long as staff follow the manufacturer’s care and use guidelines of the PPE. Staff will receive two reusable masks and additional supplies have been ordered to be able to provide masks to staff every eight weeks based on manufacturer’s guidelines.
The following will be provided to schools and offices:
- Nitrile gloves for all staff
- Reusable, 3-ply cotton face masks for all staff and students
- Clear face masks to support individuals with hearing/speech needs (on order)
- Supply of disposable masks for school use as needed
- Hand sanitizer
- Desk shields and tabletop sneeze guards, where required
- Face shields for all staff and students
- Disinfectant wipes
- Extra facial tissues
- N95 respirators, for nurses/health assistants
Sufficient quantities of PPE will be provided to meet staff and student needs throughout the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. HCPSS also is accepting donations of Personal Protective Equipment that meet minimum standards.