Updated March 8, 2021
HCPSS is accepting donations of Personal Protective Equipment that meets the minimum standards below. Please email email@example.com with the subject line “Donate PPE” and describe the products that you wish to donate. Once approved, you will receive instructions on where and when you may drop off your donation.
- Nitrile Disposable Gloves – Powder free and Latex free disposable gloves, 4 mil thick, ambidextrous, multi-use for medical exams, food safe and cleaning. Purple or blue preferred. McKesson brand or equal.
- Masks – NO gaiter masks or masks with valves allowed. Acceptable models are:
- 3-Ply Cotton Face Masks – Reusable/washable child and adult sizes, 100% jersey, lightweight, non-pleated, fixed ear loops, any colors (usually come in black or white).
- Adjustable 3-Ply Cotton Face Masks - Reusable/washable child and adult sizes, 100% cotton, soft breathable fabric, adjustable ear loops, nose wire, with or without filter pocket (filters will not be provided). Prefer unisex colors/designs.
- 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks – Three layer filters, non-medical, non-woven material, pleated, with elastic ear loops, hypoallergenic, high filtration BFE > 95%. Usually come in blue or white and 10, 20 or 50+ per pack/box. Size is approximately 6.9” x 3.7”
- Cotton Face Covering with Clear Window - Full specifications
- Protective face shields, adjustable headband – one size fits all, allows full visibility, anti-fog, durable transparent PET material, for non-medical use
- Gel Hand Sanitizer – Must contain 60% or more alcohol to kill 99.99% of germs. Purell, Germ-X or other brand sanitizers containing 60% or more alcohol to kill 99.99% of germs. Prefer 16 or 32 oz. plastic bottles with a pump.
- Isolation Gown – Non-sterile, made of nonwoven fabric for use to provide barriers and protection for blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. Comes with tie at waist closure. One size fits most. Usually comes in blue or yellow material and available. McKesson #16-3825 or equal.
Once a donation of PPE is accepted, you will be given the delivery address for the school system warehouse with a day and time of delivery.
PPE donations are in compliance with Board of Education Policy 4010 Donations.