Who should I contact if I have additional questions?

For questions about your bus route, please contact your Bus Area Manager.

For questions about behavioral needs related to transportation, please contact Kraig Nussbaum, Transportation Specialist, in the Office of Student Transportation.

To request a meeting with your IEP team, reach out to your child’s special education case manager.