Elementary school parent-teacher conferences will be held Feb. 7-8, 2024. Registration opens Jan. 22.
Feb. 7 afternoon conferences will be in person, and evening conferences will be virtual. Feb. 8 conferences will be virtual. Parents/guardians can register via HCPSS Connect Synergy beginning at 8 a.m. Monday, Jan. 22 through 4 p.m. Friday, Feb. 2.
Parents/guardians must log in with their own credentials. Please check to be sure you are not logged in as your child. Contact your child's school if you have questions.
- Log in to HCPSS Connect Synergy using parent/guardian credentials.
- Select Conference from the left navigation pane, and click the Parent Scheduled Conferences link in the top right corner.
- Note: The location field will note the time in which virtual conferences will begin. Conferences occurring before that time will be in person.
- Select one time option for each class listed. The conference will be saved automatically.
- To select a different time option, use the time slot drop down menu to update a conference to a new time.
- To remove a conference selection, select the blank option at the top of the time slot drop down menu to remove the conference for that section.
- If you have more than one child, select the next child in the top left corner.
- Click Send Email in the top right corner to send yourself an email with your schedule.
Additional directions on registering for conferences can be found online.