Yes, parent/teacher conferences will be held virtually Monday, November 23-Wednesday, November 25. From November 13-19, parents/guardians can sign up for a conferences time in HCPSS Connect. Details on how to register can be found online. Please check with your child's school for specifics on this year's conferences.
Parents/guardians must use their student’s login to join a conference:
- Go to hcpss.me
- Select the Google Meet button
- Log in using student credentials
- Enter meeting code
Meeting codes were included in confirmation emails for those parents/guardians who selected that option. Google Meet codes also can be found by
- Log in with parent/guardian credentials to HCPSS Connect
- Select More Options (Family File, Report Card, etc) from the left navigation
- Select Conference Scheduling (View or Schedule ARL/Dig Ed) in the middle
- Click on View My Conference Schedule from the left navigation
- Copy Google Meet code from applicable conference
Parents/guardians who experience any difficulty logging in to a conference should email their child's teacher.