During the registration window, submit a request through the Synergy Parent Portal on the HCPSS Connect webpage.
- Read all of the text on the registration page for program-specific instructions.
- Select the preferred program for the student. If you request more than one summer program that meets at the same time, you will need to identify your preferred program on the Introduction page. (NOTE: once enrolled in a HCPSS Summer Program, you will no longer see other program options to select).
- For Innovative Pathways High School, select the preferred instructional method for the program (in-person only, virtual only, or no preference). Not all courses are available in all formats.
- If applicable, indicate if you require transportation or select a community bus stop from the list. Parents will be contacted before the start of the summer program with specific information regarding bus arrival and drop-off times.
- If a student is waitlisted for a program, you may choose to be removed from the waitlist to submit or select a request for a different program.
- If a program or course is not available in the registration menu, it may be filled or not open to register at that time. Review the program’s course listing to check course availability..
Enrollment requests DO NOT GUARANTEE placement in courses. Requests will go to the program administrative team to complete course placement. There is limited space within all courses; therefore, parents will be notified via email of enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted) at the end of the month in which the request was made.