How do I withdraw my child from Howard County schools?

Families leaving the Howard County Public School System should contact their students current HCPSS school to let the school know you will be withdrawing your child. Parents/guardians will complete a Withdrawal Request Form and be provided with documents to take to your student's new school for registration.