How do I submit a withdrawal request for a summer program?

Prior to enrollment, a parent/guardian or school counselor may submit a registration withdrawal request online through the Synergy Parent Portal on the HCPSS Connect web page ( Instructions for requesting withdrawal are included in the Register for Summer Programs document.