How do I submit a withdrawal request?

Prior to enrollment, a parent/guardian or school counselor may submit a registration withdrawal request online through the Synergy Parent Portal on the HCPSS Connect web page ( Instructions for requesting withdrawal are included in the Register for Evening School Program document. Any student who withdraws from a original credit course after November 3 (fall semester) or February 14 (spring semester) will receive a W (withdrawal) on the report card and official transcript.