How can I get a copy of my deed for enrollment purposes?

As part of the parent identification documentation, a signed original, current complete lease or complete deed with your address, valid dates, signatures is required. Howard County residents may find information on obtaining a deed from the Howard County Circuit Court Land Records Department.