How can I get a copy of my child's birth certificate for enrollment purposes?

Student’s evidence of birth (birth certificate, passport/visa, physician’s certificate, baptismal or church certification, hospital certificate, parent/s affidavit or birth registration) is required for enrollment in Howard County public schools.

If your child was born in Maryland and you do not have a copy of your child's birth certificate, please visit the Howard County Health Department or the Maryland Department of Health websites to obtain the necessary documentation. If your child was born in another state or country, please contact that state or country's health department.