How and when do I apply for Free and Reduced Meals (FARMs)?

Families are encouraged to complete the application online. Families who need computer or language assistance to apply online, should contact your child’s school. Complete information is available online.

Paper applications are available at school front offices. Completed applications may be mailed to: HCPSS Food & Nutrition Service Office, 10910 Clarksville Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21042.

Please submit only one application per household. 

Students or families may apply for the FARMs program at any time during the school year.