Note: This help topic is out of date and currently archived.
To continue meeting the growing need to feed hungry children and families in Howard County and fill the nutritional gap over the summer months, the Howard County Public School System announces its free summer meal program, which will run weekdays June 27-Aug. 12, 2022. Full details are available online.
Meals will be provided at no cost to HCPSS students, and any children aged 18 and under at the sites listed below. There are no applications, enrollment or fees to participate in this program. Meals will be served only on days schools are open and there will be no meal service Monday, July 4 or Tuesday, July 19.
Meal sites and pickup times are subject to change based on participation. Any changes will be noted on this webpage.
Meals will be served Mondays through Fridays, June 27 through Aug. 12 from 12:30-2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Laurel Woods Elementary School, 9250 N Laurel Rd., Laurel
- Oakland Mills Middle School, 9540 Kilimanjaro Rd., Columbia
- Thomas Viaduct Middle School, 7000 Banbury Dr., Hanover
- Howard High School, 8700 Old Annapolis Rd., Ellicott City
- Howard County Library System East Columbia Branch, 6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia