skip to main content


2019-2020 School Year >

How can I withdraw my child while schools are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Note: This help topic is out of date and currently archived.

Parents/guardians who wish to withdraw a student during the 2019-2020 school year should email the school principal with the following information: your child’s name, date of birth, the name and address of the new school where your child is moving to, and the withdrawal date. Contact information for each school can be found online.