Can I/my child ride a different bus?

Parents/guardians may request long-term permission for their child to ride two different buses for childcare, custodial issues and medical emergencies only. To request this change in the normal routing for your student, please complete the alternate bus service form or space available bus service form and return to your school office.

For a student to ride a different bus with another student in the afternoon, a permission slip must be written, dated and signed by the parent or guardian and sent to the school before the afternoon dismissal time. Please check with your school for specifics on how they prefer to be notified.