Elementary school parent-teacher conferences will be held Feb. 9-10, 2023. Feb. 9 afternoon conferences will be in person and evening conferences for those teachers who are offering them will be virtual. Feb. 10 conferences will be virtual. Parents/guardians can register via HCPSS Connect Synergy beginning at 8 a.m. Friday, Jan. 27 through 4 p.m. Feb. 3.
Parents/guardians must log in with their own credentials. Please check to be sure you are not logged in as your child.
- Log in to HCPSS Connect Synergy using parent/guardian credentials
- Select Conference from the left navigation pane, and click the Parent Scheduled Conferences link in the top right corner.
- Select a time option for each class listed. The conference will be saved automatically. Once you select a time option, all other time options for that class will become unavailable.
- To select a different time option, clear the first checkbox and select a new option.
- If you have more than one child, select the next child in the top left corner.
- Click Send Email in the top right corner to send yourself an email with your schedule.
Additional directions on registering for conferences can be found online.