Pre-K students are expected to:
- Complete two asynchronous instruction day tasks; and
- Indicate attendance by submitting completed task upon return to school.
Students in grades K-5 are expected to:
- Complete one asynchronous instruction day task per curricular area: Math, ELA, Content (science, social studies, or health) and assigned related arts class scheduled for that day; and
- Indicate attendance by submitting completed tasks upon return to school.
Students in grades 6-12 are expected to:
- Log in to each course via Canvas, and complete assigned work
- Indicate attendance by completing attendance assignment posted in each of the classes/courses